VW Golf Lease Deals
What's the best Golf R, GTi, GTD & E Golf deals in the UK?
Whether you are buying or leasing a Golf, it’s a really top choice car wise. In our recent VW Golf vs Audi A3 battle it more than held its own against the Audi. The result of the head to head was a narrow win for the A3.
It got us thinking: What are the best personal VW Golf lease deals currently in the UK? So, we spent a good few hours searching for the best contracts online presently in the UK. TBH, It was a bit of a pain due to brokers sites being quite hard to search for specific cars. Anyway, we did (in the end) find 35 really good personal offers which are available right now (April 2019).
The models we found cheap prices for are the Golf, R, GTi, GTD and the e-Golf. Each model is in its own section below!
We hope you find this of some help and that it saves you time. It took us ages getting these for you.
The Cheapest VW Golf Prices
Before getting into things, here are the best monthly prices we could find for the Golf, R, GTi, GTD & e-Golf:
- £205.66 a month for the VW Golf 1.0 TSI 115 SE (5 Door).
- £334.48 a month for the VW Golf R 2.0 TSI 310 4motion (3 door).
- £321.38 a month for the VW Golf GTi 2.0 TSI 245 Performance DSG (3 door).
- £278.43 a month for the VW Golf GTD 2.0 TDI 184 DSG (3 door).
- £314 a month for the VW e-Golf (5 door).
To see the full lists for each car, read on below!
VW Golf R Lease Deals
The VW Golf R is quick. Really quick. It’s quick enough to beat most cars at the traffic lights. After its launch in 2013 it’s been one of the most popular choices for anyone wanting for a hot hatch. An update in 2017 saw a boost to the cars power, moving up from 300hp to 310hp.
As well as the power boost, new bumpers, LED lights and a host of other revisions came in 2017. Driving the car is really fun, especially with its quick steering. The 2 litre turbo charged engine is a real beast. There is a 3 door, 5 door and estate version of the R presently available. Out of all the Golf’s we have driven, the R was easily the best on the bunch.
The UK’s 5 Best VW Golf R Personal Prices
The model we like the best is the for the R is the 2.0 TSI 310 4motion (3 door). The best personal prices we could online were
- £334.48 a month with Intelligent
- £336.19 a month with CarLeasing
- £336.99 a month with Plan
- £336.99 a month with Fulton
- £355.94 a month with FVL
VW Golf GTD Lease Deals
VW made the GTD for drivers who like the looks of their GTI. This hot hatch may not perform as well as the GTI, but it is cheaper to run. Volkswagen’s aim was to provide the thrills of a hot hatch, while keeping the car practical. And they have done a great job doing that. The interior is as good as any rival car in its class. As well as looking sharp, it’s fun to drive with great economy.
The UK’s 5 Best VW Golf GTD Personal Prices
The model we like the best is the for the GTD is the 2.0 TDI 184 GTD DSG (3 door). The best personal prices we could online were:
- £278.43 a month with Nation Vehicle Solutions
- £318.99 a month with Plan
- £318.99 a month with Fulton
- £322.27 a month with V4B
- £330.74 a month with CarLeaseSpecialOffers
VW Golf GTi Lease Deals
We move on to the original hot hatch, the GTI. It’s a great small family car, that’s practical, but it’s also no slouch when it comes to speed. The car has a good size boot, nice interior and a 6 speed gearbox as standard. The GTI feels nimble to drive and is quiet inside when driving.
As one would expect from a VW, the car is high quality and comfortable when driving. There is 3 door and 5 door version available. All in all, the GTI is a great car. It’s one of the best cars around if you want to lease a hot hatch.
The UK’s 5 Best VW Golf GTi Personal Prices
The model we like the best is the for the GTi is the 2.0 TSI 245 Performance DSG (3 door). The best personal prices we could online were:
- £233.99 a month with Plan
- £321.38 a month with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
- £327.54 a month with LeaseCar
- £333.99 a month with Fulton
- £333.66 a month with Leasing Options
VW E Golf Lease Deals
The UK’s 5 Best VW E Golf Personal Prices
There’s only a couple of models available for the e-Golf. The best personal prices we could online were:
- £314 a month with Intelligent
- £322.55 a month with CarLeasing
- £325.13 a month with Car Lease Special Offers
- £325.21 a month with Alternative Route
- £325.77 a month with Hippo