Personal Car Lease Deals Under £200
What's the best cars for your budget?
I recently tried to find a car lease for under £100 per month. I must say, it wasn’t easy. But it got me thinking… What’s the best car I could get for £200 or under?
Having the extra cash on my budget this time will surely mean I can get a better car? Because I have already compared the lower prices, I’m going to set a bottom and top limit this time.
My aim is to try and not go under £150 or over my top end limit. So what do you think the best personal car lease deals under £200 I’ll be able to find?
Let’s find out!
What are best cars under £200?
I must admit, it was much more enjoyable finding a car with a bigger budget.
The Skoda Citigo and Toyota Aygo felt like a distant memory. I now had cars such as the Mercedes A Class, Audi A1 Sportback and the Kia Sportage within my budget. Yes! By the way, if you hadn’t already seen – I’m only going with personal car leasing offers. Just in case you thought I’d get more for the money. Extra note, some cars came in under the £150 because they ended up cheaper than I thought…
So, some of the best 20 cars I could get under our budget were:
- Mercedes A Class
- Audi A1
- Nissan Qasqai
- Nissan Juke
- Seat Ibiza
- Mini Cooper
- Hyundai I30
- Kia Sportage
- Dacia Duster
- Mazda Mazda3
- Renault Megane
- Ford Focus
- Vauxhall Mokka X
- Ford Fiesta Vignale
- Seat Ateca
- Renault Kadjar
- Peugeot 2008
- Skoda Superb
- Ford Kuga
- Citroen C4 Cactus
I could’ve added quite a few more lease cars, but I have to draw the line somewhere… So please don’t shoot me for not listing all I could find.
What’s the best leasing prices?
So this is the bit that takes me most of the time. I could just go on a car leasing comparison site, but I may miss out on good prices. As well as the best comparison sites, I also looked at 20 of the UK’s best car leasing companies.
Here are the best prices I could find (in price order).
- £134.73 per month: (Nissan Juke 1.6 112 Visia 5Dr) with KG Vehicle Solutions.
- £144 per month: Hyundai i30 1.0 T-GDi 120 SE 5Dr) with Let’s Take Finance.
- £140.23 per month: Seat Ibiza (1.0 SE Technology EZ 5dr) with Lease Hub.
- £140.25 per month: Peugeot 2008 (1.2 PureTech Allure Premium) with National Vehicles.
- £145.10 per month: Vauxhall Mokka X (1.4 i Turbo ecoTEC) with Kew Vehicle Leasing.
- £151.99 per month: Dacia Duster (1.6 SCe Access 5dr) with Plan.
- £156.66 per month: Mini Cooper 36 Classic 3Dr) with Lease Shop.
- £165.03 per month: Nissan Qashqai (2wd 1.3 DIG-T 140 Visia 5Dr) with Neva Direct.
- £171.98 per month: Ford Focus 1.0 T EcoBoost 125 ST-Line) with Lease Shop.
- £177.54 per month: Audi A1 Sportback (25 TFSI SE 5dr) with Car Site.
- £182.39 per month: Ford Kuga (1.5 T EcoBoost 120 Zetec) with Cars 2 Vans.
- £185.44 per month: Citroen C4 Cactus (1.2 PureTech Feel) with V4B.
- £186.99 per month: Volkswagen Golf (1.6 TDI Match 5dr) with Plan.
- £191.14 per month: Kia Sportage SUV 2wd 1.6 GDI 130) with CHL Contracts.
- £191.85 per month: Mercedes A Class A180 Hatch 1.3 136 SE 5Dr) with Lease Comparison.
- £191.99 per month: Seat Ateca (SUV 1.5 TSI EVO 150) with Yes Lease.
- £192 per month: Mazda 3 (2.0 SKYACTIV-G 122 SE-L) with Fleet Prices.
- £197.51 per month: Skoda Superb (1.5 TSI S 5dr) with LeaseHub.
- £198.89 per month: Renault Megane (1.3 TCe 140 Play) with RGW Contracts.
- £199.63 per month: Ford Fiesta Vignale (1.0 T EcoBoost 140) with Churchill Leasing.
As you can see from above, there are some fine cars on offer!
Looking for a deal?
Well after reading all that above, you’ll probably want to find a deal, right?
We’re the best UK site for car leasing comparison. Visit our homepage to get started.
Prices above are correct as of 27/05/2019. If you visit this page some time in the future – ooooh spooky – the prices may have changed. But don’t worry, I’ll try and update the best prices once a month!
Thanks for reading!